- Investigated how to retrieve results from a finished PTPFlow workflow within cyberintegrator's execution process. I am working through how cyberintegrator works and how we can get cyberintegrator to launch ptpflow workflows and retrieve results that will be ingested into a tupelo backed repository.
- Waiting on response from Luigi about how to get access to DSE repository so I can browse the code.
- Rob added ContextServer headless to the build and I tested the build. The build worked as expected. We still need to add the ContextServer GUI version to the build and test it.
- Opened and Resolved CBI-374, login dialog should remember multiple servers. Added a combo box that remembers up to 15 servers, each new server will be saved using the Eclipse infrastructure for saving dialog settings. In the future we may want to expose how many servers get saved and a way of clearing the cache.
- Resolved CBI-118, create our own import/export/new wizard menu to prevent from getting eclipse additions to these menus. I added a few final changes to this and now the issue is finished. I created import/export categories appropriate for our import/export wizards to provide a slightly cleaner/more organized view of the wizards in the Import/Export menu.
- Opened CBI-375, delete tool/workflow/data should not be done in the UI thread. There is some lag between deleting an item and the response of the UI and I suspect there is some work being done on the UI thread that should be an Eclipse job to improve UI reponse.
- Resolved MMDB-1065, changed add tag to use wizard instead of dialog.
- Resolved MMDB-1145, desktop client throws exception if bean is not available in the context. I changed the log level to warn since there was a comment in the code that the error should not be displayed to the user. A warning seemed sufficient since the most likely cause was not really a major concern (e.g. connected to a different repository).
- Resolved MMDB-1146, login dialog should remember multiple servers. Added a combo box that remembers up to 15 servers, each new server will be saved using the Eclipse infrastructure for saving dialog settings. In the future we may want to expose how many servers get saved and a way of clearing the cache
- Reopened and fixed MMDB-839. We changed the GroupedView view name to "Users" with a user icon believing that it only showed user accounts. This was incorrect. This view grouped data by categories specified (by user, by tag) so you could see all the data uploaded by User Foo or with tag Foo1. I changed the name to Grouping and gave it a different icon. We can change this in the future (maybe Data Grouping) since it's old name "Groups" didn't identify clearly what the view was intended for. The grouping is controlled through the views menu with the ability to add additional groupings in the future.
- Opened issue MMDB-1173 with fix version 1.3. The GroupedView menu should use radio buttons to identify what the current grouping mechanism is. The menu is currently push buttons so it's unclear what the grouping is. Also, the state does not get saved between closing and reopening the application. This can be resolved using radio buttons that save their state.
- Continue to work on running a ptpflow workflow job with cyberintegrator
- Look at DSE code if I can get access to repository.
- Continue working on Cyberintegrator Jira issues.
- Attend Monday staff meeting (May 23rd)
- Work on remaining assigned Jira issues and designate issues as fix for version 1.2 or 1.3
This week went as planned.