- Drove to Champaign on June 13th and attended Medici, KISTI, Tupelo meetings and a proposal discussion.
- Reviewed requirements document for MAEviz that was received from Syner-G. I provided comments on existing modules that met their requirements and those that would need to be new features.
- Tested Kisti RMI server. Jong and I are currently (mostly Jong) debugging our connection to it.
- Continued looking at using Trebuchet as a command line tool. I talked with Rob and believe I can make more progress on this after discussing some design issues.
- Started opening Jira issues to track work for the project now that we have an architecture plan to move forward with.
- Worked on welcome page bug, MMDB-1176. Welcome page would not display using Ubuntu 11.04. Mac and Windows were fine. I changed the welcome page from xhtml files to xml files using the Eclipse universal welcome page. This is a cleaner implementation (with a Go to Workbench button that our original page did not have), and it will allow use to link to individual wiki pages for additional help. If this is satisfactory, then I will add links to additional help on the wiki (user guides) and close this issue.
- Continued working on the Desktop User guide on the wiki. Some of these pages or at least the main wiki page will be linked to in the new Welcome Screen.
- Started looking at CBI-159, a bug with the external executor GUI page not updating correctly. I am trying to reproduce this bug so I can fix the issue.
- ContextServer GUI is now ready for testing. I will test it this week so users can start using it to setup new Contexts.
- Visit Champaign on Monday June 13 to meet and discuss projects
- Continue working on CI issues and recommending UI improvements on the wiki page
This week went as planned. The all day meeting in Champaign and MAEviz work took away some time from my other projects. I took half a personal day on Tuesday afternoon to deal with some house issues that came up.