This wiki site will be offline Weds, July 6th, 2022, from 5:30-8:30 PM CDT in order to upgrade Confluence
- Visited Champaign on Tuesday August 23, 2011 to attend Eclipse PTP User meeting and tutorial. The tutorial session was very helpful. I successfully setup and ran a sample MPI application on Lincoln.
- Tested REST API with test scripts , including a test script that ran eAIRS on Ranger. The next step is to re-work the Cyberintegrator eAIRS tool to use the REST service instead of the PTPFlow RMI Client
- Continued working on monitoring UI and simulation details UI pieces. I also looked over the UIBinder/MVP tutorial links that Luigi provided.
- Attended staff meeting
- Attend Eclipse PTP User meeting on August 23, 2011
- Work on eAIRS/PAW UI
- Test REST API and start converting eAIRS tool to use REST API instead of RMI Client
- Attend weekly staff meeting (10am Mondays)
This week went as planned. Next week I will continue working on the eAIRS/PAW UI pieces and update the eAIRS tool to use the REST service.