The CyberSecurity Division at NCSA is composed of researchers, developers, and specialists who work to advance the state of the art of cybersecurity, apply those advances to key science and engineering user communities, and provide for the high-performance and security of NCSA's networks and substantial computing resources.
We are community-driven cybersecurity experts who enable security and high-performance solutions for the cyberinfrastructure of our national science and engineering research communities. We are dedicated to:
- Ensuring the integrity and availability of NCSA digital assets
- Advancing applied cybersecurity research and anticipating future security trends and threats
- Building a more secure national cyberinfrastructure for our communities with other builders and operators by providing software, operational services, and training with expertise in
- Situational awareness and monitoring for security and resilience
- Identity Management
- Security Operations for an HPC Environment
Security at NCSA
NCSA has been researching, developing, and deploying cybersecurity solutions for decades. Find out more about the CyberSecurity Division and our software & projects.