No where else in the world will you find a supercomputer supporting optimized, Geospatial parallel processing
- Geo and spatial enabled software for comprehensive analysis.
- Open-source to facilitate collaboration and portability. No need to worry about proprietary restrictions.
- GPU's to enable and enhance intricate graphics.
- Click here to learn more...
High-Speed Network To Interact With Your Results
ROGER supports applications for visualization, but what's different here is the high-speed network connection that enables realistic, interactive visualizations.
Anyone familiar with data collection knows how time consuming it can be, especially with geographic data. Here at the CyberGIS Center we try and take some of the heaving lifting off of your hands so you can focus on the analysis portion. Our team actively collects and imports data for end users to freely utilize.
When you work on ROGER you also gain an extensive network of expert resources.
- The CyberGIS Center: can help design, optimize, and work through some of your team's toughest problems. We know GIS and we know computers, but most of all, we know how to integrate the two to get you the best results in the least amount of time.
- The ROGER community: compromised of skilled researchers from all across the nation, ready and willing to share insight and help advance your own research.
About System Maintenance: The ROGER system is scheduled to have maintenance on every second Thursday of the month. Please check back for updates regarding changes to the maintenance schedule.
Upcoming Maintenance Dates:
Thursday June 8th
In addition to spatial and temporal aspects, the geographic component inherent in all GIS data requires unique formatting/software that supports all these formats. GIS files come in over 50 different formats. With the packages installed on ROGER, researchers do not need to worry about compatibility. Utilizing an extensive open-source community, we have built a system equipped to handle any and all formatting with applications that seamlessly integrate your files with little overhead.