Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Logon to https://globus.org
- Select 'Endpoints' from the left navigation bar
- search for 'NCSA AWS S3' and select
- Navigate to the 'Collections' tab from the NCSA Google Drive endpoint page
- Select 'Add a Guest Collection'
- Logon using your ncsa.illinois.edu identity.
- Create AWS S3 Gateway
- Enter the appropriate AWS S3 Access Key ID and Secret Key
- The Globus Identity should stay as an '@ncsa.illinois.edu' identity.
- Fill in collection details
- Choose the S3 credentials added in the previous step
- Set a base directory (bucket to tie this collection to) or if left empty it will encompass all buckets accessible via these credentials
- Fill in the additional information: Collection Display Name, Description, Keywords, Default Directory(only if not covered by the "Base Directory" setting).
- Create the collection.
- Collection creation is complete.