- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Evaluation of TCP-BBR - Google's new congestion control protocol
- PI: Liudmila Sergeevna Mainzer
- Users: xnie8, yanzhan2
- Start date: 02/2017
- End date: TBD
- Evaluate new congestion control algorithm that should help with long-distance data transfer of large datasets.
- TCP-BBR: Google’s new congestion control algorithm
- system configured, access granted
- waiting for availability of servers abroad
- tests with public bwctl servers completed.
- file transfer tests with international partners in Sudan and UK in progress
- Open issues