Document Name: NCSA Security Contact Process
Security Incident or concern that is of a critical nature and requires immediate response.
- Send note to email@example.com
- CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- List subject as URGENT! And flag High Priority email flag
- Clearly state the issue or concern
- Provide your contact information including cell phone for more details
If no response within 10 minutes, contact these people by cell phone in the following order:
NCSA has a 24/7/365 operations help desk that can in an emergency direct any security incidents and issues to the appropriate Security Engineers. You can contact the help desk at (217) 244-0710, or email "help ( at ) ncsa.illinois.edu".
Needs to be addressed in a timely manner, i.e., in the next couple hours during business days.
This reaches the security operations team and the CISO.
This creates a ticket for the security operations team.