Full access to the Datalake Data Lake offers all stored COVID-19 Datalake Data Lake data while allowing the researcher to use whatever analysis framework they so choose with their own compute resources. This level offers the fastest startup time while ensuring access to all data. Once you learn how to query data in C3, that data can be streamed to your compute resources where you can use your language and tools of choice.
- Full access to C3 DatalakeData Lake.
- Ability to use any language and tools of your choosing.
- C3 credentials and tenant/tag required.
- All data must be streamed to your local compute resources.
Please see the DTI Readiness checklist. If you pass the checklist, you're ready to start learning!
Once you have completed the DTI Readiness checklist, you're ready to start learning.
These hands on resources give you an in-depth guide on how to start using C3 immediately followed by explicit examples showing how to use C3 Documentation, Types, Timeseries, and Metrics. Each of these examples is grounded in the C3 Covid-19 DatalakeData Lake. Additionally, links to appropriate official C3.ai Documentation and Videos are dispersed throughout the quickstart guide.
- C3.ai DTI Quickstart Guide
- This guide gives a quick hands-on introduction to how researchers can fetch and analyze data from the C3 DatalakeData Lake.
- Example Workflows
- C3 Getting Started Guide
- If you encounter any authentification problem, go to https://developer.c3.ai/ to login your C3 account.
- Not all sections of the Getting Started Guide are necessary.
We list the necessary sections here:
- Introduction to C3 AI Suite
- Understanding Clusters, Tenants, and Tags
- Model-driven Architecture
Fields and Methods
- Time Series Data Section
- Metrics Section
Some users may find these additional resources helpful at this stage.
This set of problems exercises the concepts defined under the 'Level 2' header. You should be able to solve these problems by fetching types, executing existing Metrics, creating new Metrics, and may require processing outside of the C3 platform for instance, to produce plots.