This wiki site will be offline Weds, July 6th, 2022, from 5:30-8:30 PM CDT in order to upgrade Confluence
- I setup my development environment with the new Eclipse Indigo release and Maven plugin. It took some time to resolve issues I had getting Maven to update the PAW plugins properly and to build the PAW modules.
- Looked over KISTI REST API
- Checked out and looked at the PTPFlow-light client code (Gondola). I suggested a dependency change to Al to remove unnecessary plug-ins that could conflict. Most of the libraries wrapped inside Al's org.apache.commons plugin are now bundled with Eclipse and can be automatically picked up.
- I updated paw-authentication to include a new dependency (to include tupelo-client) and I added code for storing the x509 certificates in Tupelo with my X509CertificateBean. One issue that needs to be addressed is how does paw-authentication get connected to a Tupelo context. In order to associate the x509 with a specific user, we need to have that user first sign into tupelo with a U/P or support some kind of single sign-on between Tupelo and MyProxy. Once this is addressed, we can use my code to store the x509.
- I started working on the GWT layout for the job monitoring UI based on slide-22 of the EDISON v2.2.1 document provided by KISTI. This is still a work in progress as I get more familiar with the available GWT widgets and UI binder.
- Attended KISTI staff meeting (Monday 10am).
- Add code to paw-authentication module to store x509 certificate in tupelo
- Start working on UI development for eAIRS/PAW
- Attend KISTI Staff meeting, Monday - 10am.
This week went as planned. Next week I will be in Champaign (August 23rd) to attend the Eclipse PTP user meeting.