This wiki site will be offline Thursday, Oct 5th, 2023, from 0600 to 0830 in order to upgrade Confluence
- Attended all-staff meeting via phone call in.
- KNSG-106, staging tool. The current version is a command line tool, but it would be better as a Java tool so it can take advantage of Cyberintegrators facilities for providing a Context because it needs access to the grid certificate that will be stored in tupelo. Otherwise, we would need some other way to get the certificate to the command line tool. The conversion is finished.
- KNSG-109, checked in changes to the X509CertificateBean and bean utility. It is now ready for use with the login code to store x509's by user.
- KNSG-107, made changes to the PTPFlow eAIRS Java tool to obtain the user from the workflow step based on discussions I had with Rob.
- Attended KISTI project staff meeting.
- Found and fixed a bug in Cyberintegrator server, CBI-379. There was an extra slash in the URL that caused it to fail to connect. This was found while testing the KISTI workflow launched on a remote Cyberintegrator server. The fix is checked into SVN.
- Attend August 1st Staff meeting from 10am - 11am
- Work on finishing the bean for storing X509 certficates, KNSG-109
- Work on tool for staging files, KNSG-106.
This week went as planned. I took a personal day on Thursday August 4th and half of a personal day on Friday August 5th.